- Visit mypeachpass.com.
- Click the “Get My Peach Pass Now” button.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for Peach Pass.
Call the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-724-7277.
- Locate a Peach Pass Retail Center near you.
- Schedule an appointment, if your location requires it.
- Visit during business hours to open your Peach Pass account.
Drivers using Peach Pass automatically pay Georgia Express Lanes tolls.
Drivers with a Peach Pass account and transponder sticker on their vehicle can electronically pay tolls on Georgia Express Lanes. Georgia Express Lanes are Georgia’s optional toll lanes that run alongside existing interstates. You must have a Peach Pass in order to access Georgia Express Lanes.
Peach Pass also works on toll roads in Florida and North Carolina and certain parking at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Peach Pass transponders are free. Tolls are automatically deducted from your prepaid online account.