Traffic Violations

Traffic Violations

If you receive a traffic ticket, you must either pay the fine or contest it in court. Learn about driver and vehicle services during COVID-19.

Police officer in his car talking on his radio.

Prepare for Traffic Violation Court Appearance

If you get a traffic ticket, you can contest the ticket and plead not guilty.

Pay a Traffic Ticket

If you get a traffic ticket, you can pay the fine and accept the penalty placed on your driving record.

Learn about the Georgia Super Speeder Fine

The Super Speeder fine is a surcharge applied to speeding tickets for violators who were traveling 75 mph or faster on a 2-lane road or 85 mph or faster on other roads.